Rocket Launch
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Rocket Launch

Just a place to hang out and talk.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Notice, in case I disappear.

Go down 
+2
Dusky
markofkane
6 posters
AuthorMessage
markofkane

markofkane

Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2008-06-15

Notice, in case I disappear. Empty
PostSubject: Notice, in case I disappear.   Notice, in case I disappear. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 5:38 am

if I am gone , whether it's for a long time, or for good, it's probably because my father seems to have Alzheimer's, or a disease like it, and needs more care. I am depressed and hurt he has deteriorated this much in about a week or 2.

I hope to be around, but just in case I'm not, you'll know the probable reason. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Dusky

Dusky

Number of posts : 41

PostSubject: Re: Notice, in case I disappear.   Notice, in case I disappear. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 7:10 am

My grandmother had Alzheimer's her last few years. We took her in and cared for her.
We had to put special locks on the doors so she wouldn't go out and get lost when we not here.
I feel for you. It is a heartbreaking situation to say the least.

You're in my prayers.

--Dusky
Back to top Go down
nige

Number of posts : 17

PostSubject: Re: Notice, in case I disappear.   Notice, in case I disappear. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 7:31 am

Sorry to hear, but don't go completley.
You have many friends here.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nigesworld.com
alady

alady

Number of posts : 23

PostSubject: mark   Notice, in case I disappear. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 9:30 am

my mom had the debilitating disease also. she lived with me for 2 years then she had to go to a nursing home because she became violent and i couldn't handle her anymore. i hope things work put ,mark praying for you. ~ALADY
Back to top Go down
http://creative-virtualdesignz.net/
GT40

GT40

Number of posts : 71

PostSubject: Re: Notice, in case I disappear.   Notice, in case I disappear. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 9:33 am

Very sad to read that but Mark,

WHAT IS THAT TITLE?

Your dad needs you, especially now. And we all need you.

Easy to write, if you are depressed but Mark, PLEASE WAKE UP.

Not the right time for you for posting on forums, but please send us a little hello here.
Back to top Go down
http://gt40.chez-alice.fr/Haptek/MyBots.htm
tedathome

Number of posts : 53

PostSubject: Re: Notice, in case I disappear.   Notice, in case I disappear. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 4:06 pm

Sorry to hear that Mark. Hang in there, I know it can be tough at times. I babysat my grandmother for 10 years.
Keep on the sunny side when you can and be sure to take time for yourself. You can get help when things get hard and yes we are praying for you here too!
Back to top Go down
markofkane

markofkane

PostSubject: Re: Notice, in case I disappear.   Notice, in case I disappear. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 5:35 pm

Thanks, all. He had to go to the ER, (throwing up, weakness) and he has low sodium. Not sure if that's the main cause, but I am hoping. silent
Back to top Go down
GT40

GT40

PostSubject: Re: Notice, in case I disappear.   Notice, in case I disappear. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 7:23 pm

We are hoping with you, Mark. A doctor is always better than a Google's diagnostic.

And remember our motto: Carpe Diem (dunno in English but you know what I mean).

Today is a great day: we can put some smileys again. Very Happy Smile Surprised Cool Laughing Wink
Back to top Go down
Dusky

Dusky

Number of posts : 41

PostSubject: Re: Notice, in case I disappear.   Notice, in case I disappear. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 3:52 am

aladys' comment up above reminded me my mother in law had the disease too and became violent. We noticed we had switched medication. We switched back and she lost the violence. The old medication included a seditive. It slowed her down a little but better that than violence.
Back to top Go down
markofkane

markofkane

PostSubject: Re: Notice, in case I disappear.   Notice, in case I disappear. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 4:58 am

My father is far from violent. He is too calm. I mean, he acts like he's half asleep all of the time, but denies feeling tired of bad. I hope the treatments he is getting will get him to be more like himself again. He needs to get his strength back too.

He still is getting IV fluids. But no word on his CT Scan yet. I am worried about that too.
Back to top Go down
GT40

GT40

PostSubject: Re: Notice, in case I disappear.   Notice, in case I disappear. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 6:02 am

Easy to say, Mark, but don't worry too much before the result and the diagnostic. And believe in treatments.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Notice, in case I disappear.   Notice, in case I disappear. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Notice, in case I disappear.
Page 1 of 1